Friday, June 3, 2016

White With One......Opera Mauve June DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my latest DT page for White With One.  This months plus one is ......Opera Mauve.



Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Bazzill Embossed Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Heart
The Resin Rainbow Resins
WOW Chipboard
Prima, Petaloo and Green Tara Flowers
Manor House Decorative Frame
Paper Doilies
Kaiser Mists





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow this is so pretty.. I am trying to work out if that is a pink or a mauve color.. or just a bit of both.. but it is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love that bottom cluster with the flair tucked in.... & you scrap this colour sooo well..... love how it matches your blog makeover, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!