Monday, August 15, 2016

Turtle Soup August Dt - Monday Sketch

Hi there!

It's my turn over on the Turtle Soup forum for our Monday Sketch.  Such a gorgeous sketch from the lovely Bec Code.  You can see all the details on the Turtle Soup page here.


"Sweet & Sassy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat Papers
Prima and Manor House Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima Packaging
Kaiser Butterfly and Cherish Stickers
Paper Doily
TWC Stencil 
Texture Paste and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
D-Lish Just Add Paper Kit ( Bits and Pieces from this)
49 and Market Circle Stitch Stamp Set





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the forum to check out my challenge along with lots of other daily challenges!
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. 

1 comment :

  1. You've NAILED it! LOOOVE this. Those little butterflies are super cute & that flair is from my favest set ever! ADOOOORE:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!