Thursday, August 11, 2016

Turtle Soup August DT - Thursday Scraplift

Hi there!

It's my turn over on the Turtle Soup forum for Scraplift Thursday.  I chose to lift a page from one of our regular members.  You can see all the details on the Turtle Soup page here.


Products Used:

Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Prima and Manor House Flowers
Manor House Decorative frames
Prima Packaging
Paper Doily
Prima SIIC
Prima Stencil
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Assorted Sequins
Dylusions and Heidi Swapp Spray
Net Trim
Texture Paste and Black Ink




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the forum to check out my challenge along with lots of other daily challenges!
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout, Love the colors and love the flowers and the doiley is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you do flowers beautifully! Love the cut files popped in there too.....& even tho purple's not my favest colour [which weirdly I often scrap with??!!!]..... I ADORE how you've used it here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!