Monday, September 5, 2016

Funky Flair Studio Boho Kit DT Layout

 Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using our gorgeous Boho Kit that was released this month over at Funky Flair Studio

"Free Spirit"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Boho Kit
TCW Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Green Tara Flowers
Texture Paste and Mini Prills





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Funky Flair Studio Website,  and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer. So many gorgeous flairs.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is sooo pretty, I love the papers on the back ground and all the textures, love the prills, love the embellishing, lovely photo too.. a new fav for sure! I hope your day has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! Got my kit and I forgot about it til now....shhhhh! Don't tell on me, LOL!! I love those little seed beady things in there....nice texture:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!