Sunday, September 4, 2016

Off the Rails September DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT project to share with you for the new challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!  This month we have a gorgeous fun and bright Mood Board to inspire you all.

"Oh Snap"



Products Used:

6 x 6 Canvas
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Charms Creations Heart
2 Crafty Chipboard
Prima, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Assorted Metal Charms and Buttons
Gesso
Dylusions Sprays
Cre8tiv Clear Stickers





Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using gorgeous Mood Boards to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is stunning, love the way you have used the colors and great texture on the background! Lovely photo too! I hope your weekend has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fun and gorgeously bright work....on a canvas, eh? Looks fabulous:) A rainbow riot of colour!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!