Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Off the Rails November DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my layout for our new challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking! Such a bright, fun and colourful challenge this month :)


"Treasure"



Products Used:

Prima Firefly Patterned Papers
Twiddleybitz and Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Kaiser Lucky Dip Mini Frames
Petaloo, Prima, Kaiser and Bo Bunny Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Paper Straws
Kaiser Postage Stamp 
Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste and Distress Paint





Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using the gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. That is a fabulously colorful mood board and your layout is vibrant and totally gorgeous! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Adore that frame and the way you've used the flowers. Looks sensational!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!