Saturday, January 7, 2017

Kraft Plus January Challenge - On Your Bike!

 Hi there!

I have been a bit behind of late in taking part in many challenges and hoping that the start of a new Year means I can get back into it!  So in saying that today I have my page to share with you for the new challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenges......


"Enjoy The Ride"


Products Used:

Bazzill and Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Pink Gelato Patterned Papers and Sticker Sheet
Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
TCW Stencil
Dylusions and Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays



Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

7 comments :

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing, love the flower clusters and love the back ground stencilling and great colors too.. and thanks so much for joining in with Kraft + this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and sunshiny page Tania. I love the soft colours and the flower clusters, not something which I would immediately think to use with bikes, but you rocked it! Love this. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful page Tania, it's gorgeous. thanks heaps for joining us this month at Kraft+ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Tania. That little bike flair is super cute and works perfect!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Tania ❤ Love your use of pink and puple and those gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty page Tania!!! You are the flower rocking queen! Love your flower work!!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful take on the challenge! You certainly know how to create a beautiful flower cluster, I'm seriously in awe! Thank you for joining us last month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!