Tuesday, January 3, 2017

White With One......Princess Pink January DT Challenge reveal

Hi there!

Today  I have my layout for our first challenge for 2017 over at White With One and this months plus one is......Princess Pink, love this colour, so gorgeous, wouldn't you agree?? 




"Love Life"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Resin Rainbow Resin Mystery Kit
Charms Creations Heart
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
TCW Stencil
Kaiser Mists
Kaiser Lucky Dip Mini Words




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the new White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wowwww!! This is sooo pretty, you do pink so well too.. the photo is really lovely, and the misting and flower clusters look wonderful.. I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous Tania. You've nailed the challenge! A fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!