Saturday, March 11, 2017

Funky Flair Studio March DT Reveal

Hi there and a happy Saturday to you all!

Today I wanted to share a layout I created as part of my DT work at Funky Flair Studio using the "Valentine's" kit from our latest release!  Loved this kit, lots of beautiful goodies in it, but hey who am I kidding I love them all lol!!  SO you may notice I am using some older photos of my daughter at times this is because I am redoing lots of pages from the past that I just wasn't quite happy with, I am still keeping the old ones as memories and to show how my scrapping has changed between now and then, but they are being filled away!  So apologies if you think you are seeing the same photo as chances are you probably are :) :)

"To me you are Perfect"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
American Crafts Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Valentine's Kit
Kaiser Mists
TCW Stencil



Well that's all from me today!  Make sure you stop by the Funky Flair Website here and check out our latest release lots of new flairs and even two new gorgeous kits, but hurry as stocks are limited!! Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting....

1 comment :

  1. Hi There, that is a good idea about your photos and older layouts, I have been thinking about my earlier layouts, but I think I would chuck them as my earlier layouts really dont look very good.. hehe.. This is lovely, cute photo, and love the embellishing!! I hope your weekend has been great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!