Friday, March 3, 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking March DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!  

Sharing a second DT project today, this one is for the latest Mood Board Challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!  Just loved this Mood Board and the gorgeous colours.  Part of the challenge this month is to use stitching on your project, I unfortunately don't own a sewing machine so I have drawn some faux stitching on my canvas :)


"Beautiful"


Products Used:

12 x 12 Canvas
Funky Flair Studio Flair
49 & Market, Petaloo and Green Tara Flowers
Rose Stencil
Dylusions Sprays
2 Crafty Chipboard






Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using the gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. That is just magnificent! A beautiful rainbow of colours....wow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.. the colors are vibrantly beautiful.. cute photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously one of my favourite layouts! Love it.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!