Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Scrapping Outback March Challenge

Hi there!

Back again for a second share for the day,  so I know I said in my above post that was all from me today, but the mojo was flowing so I decided why not do another page or two for a couple more challenges!!  I did this layout for the latest challenge over at Scrapping Outback.

"The Magic of You"


Products Used:

Bazzill and Kaiser Cardstock
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Heart
Washi Tape
2 Crafty and Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Tim Holtz Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray




Well that's definitely all from me today!!  So again thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

6 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout Tania - love it all!!
    Thankyou for entering our challenge again this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Tania. This page is absolutely beautiful. You really have done a fantastic job on this challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning and you have nailed those colors... fabulous.. love the flowers too.. and I better pop back and check out the post before this one if this is the second one of the day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Tania....the colours are fabulous, great title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! this is beautiful and so creative - love the positioning of everything - the template, the flowers and adore the chippy too. Thanks for joining in again Tania
    http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/march-2017-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, Tania! I love all the washi tape and splatters! And super cute pic, too :)

    Carrie
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!