Monday, April 3, 2017

Colorful Creations April DT Challenge - This is Me

Hi there!

Today I have my page to share with you for our first Challenge for April at Colorful Creations. I have to say this challenge was definitely a real challenge for me as I am not a fan of having my photo taken, in fact I will do anything possible to avoid it lol!  


"Serious Selfie"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
49 & Market and Petaloo Flowers
Dusty Attic Stencil
Paper Doily 
Prima Stickers





Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog here and check out the first challenge for April and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls :) :)  I hope you can find some time to play along, we have lots of awesome challenges coming up hopefully to inspire you all!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. This is a lovely photo of you! but i totally get what you mean.. it is more fun being on the other end of a camera.. but we must get in photos and we must also scrap them! Wonderful colors and papers and great stencilling on the back ground too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you 'biting the bullet' & being brave to boot! I think most of us 'oldies' really don't feel comfortable with selfies like the young 'uns, who've grown up with them..... it's a lovely photo. Gorgeous scrapping - my favest bit is that subtle bg stenciling. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Loving the patterns and colours! Definitely agree with the Lizzy's (LOL) - very important to record ourselves, even if we don't want to.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!