Sunday, April 16, 2017

Colorful Creations April Mid Month DT Challenge - Hello My Name Is.......

Hi there!

Today I have my project to share with for our mid month challenge at Colorful Creations....... I have to say this was a real challenge for my the criteria is to create a project using only items that start with the first letter of your first or nickname. 
For example:  Tania - I did a Tepee Card, used Turquoise and Taupe colours, triangles, tags and finally coloured a Tilda in Turquoise :) Although I said it was a challenge I had lots of fun too!!  Lets see what you come up with!


Products Used:

Bazzill and SU Cardstock
SU Patterned Papers
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
2 Crafty Triangle Chipboard Pieces
Turquoise Paint
SU Tempting Turquoise Ink



Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog here and check out the mid month reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls and what clever ways they have used their name to create their projects :) :)  I hope you can find some time to play along, we have lots of awesome challenges coming up hopefully to inspire you all!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. Wow great take on that criteria!! love the colors and the Tilda stamp and the triangles!! I hope you are having a lovely Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is VERY clever. I can never do cards like this, cos you have to be so careful and exact with measurements. And I don't 'do' maths!!!! I love the look of it and all those 'T' things. Well done:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, wow, wow. LOVE this card Tania, just brilliant. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!