Thursday, April 27, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking April DT Second Reveal

 Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of projects I created as part of my April DT work at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.

First up I have my beautiful layout!


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
MME's Hooray Collection
Green Tara and Manor House Flowers
Kaiser Stencil Damask Quarters
Kaiser Mists
Cocoa Vanilla Bits and Pieces Pack
Dusty Attic Chipboard

To create the background I used one of Kaiser's 12 x 12 templates - Damask Quarters with texture paste and then randomly sprayed Kaiser Mists over it!  To get the flickers of Mists I removed the lid and just tapped the squirter piece until I was happy with the additional colour on my page. Then finished off the layout with bit and pieces from the Love Always Pack, some stickers from the MME Hooray Collection and Green Tara Flowers.



My last share is a card I made using left over pieces from the MME Hooray Collection I embellished it with a few gorgeous little Wood Veneer Pieces I received in my DT kit! 
To finish off the card I have added a few flowers from my stash and some flicks of Picket Fence Distress Stain Spray.


Well that's all from me today!  Don't forget about our gorgeous Mood Board challenge we have, there is still a few days to enter and maybe win yourself a fabulous prize.......
 If your stopping over at the  at the Shop and Crop store be sure to use the code TR5 so you can get $5 off your purchase, how awesome is that?

Until next time.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Another wonderful blog post for you for Shop and Crop and your layout is indeed beautiful and the card is fabulous too.. love how you have layered the chippies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!