Thursday, May 4, 2017

Let's Get Sketchy May GDT Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

This month I was extremely honoured to be GDT over at Let's Get Sketchy.  This is my page based on the first sketch for May,  I will also be sharing another page later in the month for their Mid Month Reveal......
I will be back again later with another share for you all :)


"Hello Beautiful"


Products Used:

Bazzill Navy Cardstock
Kaiser Indigo Blue Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Flowers
TCW Stencil
Kaiser Mists




Well that's all for now.  You can check the challenge out here along with lots of amazing inspiration from their DT.
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. A beautiful photo of your DD and the Kaisercraft paper are perfect for this sketch. Thanks for calling into my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favourite collection and I love how you've used it. Just beautiful!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!