Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sketchy Boards May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I'm going to share a couple of DT projects with you as May was a busy month as I also was GDT for a couple of challenges.  First up I  have my project for our new challenge at Sketchy Boards. I will share the other one a little later on.  This months challenge has such a pretty inspiration photo and great sketch don't you think?  I did something a little different this month and created an OTP product which was so much fun......




"PS I Love You Kaiser Altered Frame"


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Photo Display Frame
Kaiser PS I Love You Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Heid Swapp Color Shine and Gesso





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful.. love the pretty colors and the flowers and sweet photos too.. you sound like you are going to have a busy month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous frame! I love the details and the florals and the colours!! Beautiful!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!