Sunday, June 4, 2017

Funky Flair Studio June DT First Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I wanted to share my latest DT project for Funky Flair Studio.  Something a little different I decided to alter one of Kaiser's Trinket Boxes.


Products Used:

Kaiser Trinket Box
Kaiser White Paint
Maja Designs Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Manor House Flowers
Kaiser Pearls
Flower Metal Charms
Paper Doilies


Well that's all from me today, hope you are having a lovely weekend.......If you love the flair I used make sure you pop over to the store here and check out the many collections for sale!!!  We also have our June release starting tomorrow and there is so many gorgeous new collections being released, you won't want to miss it, I so can't wait :)

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. That looks beautiful.. and what a gorgeous flair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Tania. So many amazing details too. ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!