Sunday, July 30, 2017

Funky Flair Studio July DT Reveal 2

Hi there!

Just popping in quickly to share my last page as part of my DT at Funky Flair Studio for July...... 

"Beautiful"

Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser PS I Love You Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Flowers
Kaiser Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Pack



Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flairs I have used on my project today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful page Tania...love the gorgeous flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous with a capital G!! soft and pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft & sweet layout. Beautiful as always Tania. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!