Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sketchy Boards July DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share my DT layout with you for our latest Challenge over at Sketchy Boards! Just loved this months Inspiration Board and Photo.........



"Dream Big"


Products Used:

Kaiser Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Heart
Manor House and Kaiser Flowers
Paper Doily
WOW and2 Crafty Chipboard
Kaiser Stencil
Dylusions Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This layout takes my breath away Tania, I love the rich tones with that contrast of white. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tania, this page is gorgeous....love the pretty autumn tones, great mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!