Monday, October 2, 2017

Colorful Creations October 1st DT Challenge Reveal - Create a Project using Numbers

Hi there!

Today I have my DT page to share with you for the latest challenge at Coloful Creations.  For this challenge we want you to create a project using numbers! It can be in the form of your papers, titles, photos, whatever, let your imagination be your guide!

"Memories"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
Prima Engraver Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima Flowers
WOW Chipboard
Kaiser Mist



Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog and check out the reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Wow this looks amazing, love seeing your creating on your blog with the closeups views to show all the details you have on your work.. love the colors, and love all the numbers you have used on your page too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!