Monday, November 6, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard November DT Shares

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share some layouts created as part of my DT for November for Anna's Craft Cupboard.  I was so excited to open my very first DT kit, it was filled with so many gorgeous goodies including this new Cocoa Vanilla - Bohemian Dream Collection.......  

The first layout I created I did a little tutorial for which can be found here.

"Lovely"


Products Used on all layouts:

Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla - Bohemian Dream Collection and Embellishments
Dylusions Sprays
$9 & Market Flowers
TCW Stencil
Artquest Mini Prills
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Kaiser Mists

All the products I have used can be found here in the Anna's Craft Cupboard Store.

Some close ups.......





Next "Sweet Memories" Layout


Some close ups.......





"Live in the Moment' Layout


Some close ups........





And finally a bit of a fun layout, playing around with snapchat.  

"Happy Days" Layout


A few more close ups.......





Well that's all from me today.  If you would like to see some of the other DT's gorgeous work, be sure to pop over to the blog and check it all out, some much inspirations.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow these are all soooo amazing, love the colors and layers and flowers and great photos too... cannot pick a favourite. love em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a gorgeous set of layouts Tania, you've been a very busy lady! All of the photos are gorgeous and you have showcased each of them beautifully!! Love the colour palettes, paper layers and flower clusters .. very unique and very creative! Like Lizzy, I cannot pick a fave .. they are all beautiful!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages Tania. I love the "Live in the moment". I have this collection but so far it's in my "Too pretty to cut up" pile. LOL
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!