Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard December DT Shares

Hi there!

Just stopping it today to share a few projects I did as part of my DT work fro December at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  This month I was extremely lucky to get to work with the stunning new "Wandering Ivy" collection from Kaisercraft! I created three layouts and one beyond the page project, but I have to say I could keep creating with this collection, definitely a new favourite <3

"Great Day"






"Smile Always"






"Everyday is a true Blessing with You"






Finally a Kaisercraft Artist Caddy I decorated....... I have include the little step by step tutorial that I made from the blog, for lists of products I used on the products you can check out each of my posts of the blog.......here.


To start I gave all the edges and the base piece a heavy coat of gesso. You can see in the second image below…



Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy Beyond the Page Artist Caddy
The next few steps was to cover the pieces in patterned papers.  I have used patterned papers from the paper pad as they were a perfect size for this project.  I loved the pieces with the blue rose patterns in the corners so I used them on the main parts of the caddy.  I stuck the entire piece to the wood and then used my craft knife to carefully cut around the edges.


This is both main pieces covered with papers.  I used the Kaiser File set to smooth all the edges.


I continued to cover all the other edge pieces with different coordinating papers.


The side pieces covered.


All pieces finished and ready for assembly.


I then assembled the caddy using 450 glue.  Once the glue was dry I sponged on some gesso around the edges.


Next up I fussy cut lots of flowers from the paper pad.


Now the fun part decorating my Artist Caddy.  I just love Kaisercraft’s Wooden Lucky Dip Packs, they are great to add extra embellishing to your projects, you can keep them raw, which is what I have done here or altered them in so many different ways……


Here all some close ups of the finished caddy, which I decorated with lots of fussy cut flowers, Kaisercraft mini and paper blooms, the wooden lucky dip flourishes as mentioned before and assorted pieces from the coordinating sticker sheet! 

Here are some close ups of the finished Kaisercraft Artist Caddy…….







Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Yes I love this range too! Your creations are all beautiful! Love the layers on your layouts and fabulous caddy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!