Friday, December 1, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard December DT Challenge Layout

 Hi there!

Wow yes it's December, I can't believe Christmas is in 24 days, exciting and scary at the same time as I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet, have you??!  SO is saying that a new month means lots of new DT work to share with you all!! First up I thought I would start with a share from my new DT Anna's Craft Cupboard....... a gorgeous sketch for this month designed by the super talented Rikki! 


"Beautiful Happy Memories"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Patterned Papers and Embellishments
49 & Market Flowers
Kaisercraft Mists




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog and check out the challenge and other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the sketch.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh yes it is scary that it is december already... and I have not started shopping for it yet.. have a few things that I need to do before christmas..!!! anyways, I hope I get s few minutes to escape it all and create.. love the sketch, and love your dt example.. great use of the papers and love the clusters on the sides of the photos.. enjoy today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love all the layering on this one Tania and you have used those 49andMArket flowers soooooo well too. You have surely rocked this one. Live it. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!