Saturday, January 6, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard January Mood Board Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT page to share with you for the latest challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. A stunning Mood Board this month designed by the super talented Rachael Funnell. 


"Best Day"


Products Used:

Prima Zella Teal Patterned Papers and Matching Flowers and Embellishments
TCW Chevron Stencil
2 Craft Chipboard
Black Paint and Distress Ink





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the challenge, hope you can play along, a $30 gift voucher is the prize to spend in the Anna's store.  How good is that??

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Wow this layout is so beautiful.. just love all the flowers.. fabulous take on the challenge.. have a good week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout too Tania and I was hoping to find some time to play along with this one but I, as usual, am running out of time!! Fabulous work as always Tania. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!