Sunday, March 4, 2018

Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club GDT March

Hi there!

This month I was lucky enough to be guest DT again at Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club!! I was given the gorgeous Kaiser "Fairy Collection" collection to play with to make some layouts and a card!!  Here's my projects to share with you........... First up a layout or three!

"Leave a little Sparkle Wherever you Go"






"Perfect Moments"





"So Precious"





Finally a card to finish..........

"Happy Birthday Card"




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to their website here and check out their great kits and some sneak peeks of the other fabulous DT's gorgeous work!

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting......

2 comments :

  1. Wow!! All of these creations are absolutely spectacular Tania! What a stunning paper collection and you have used it to perfection. Each of your layouts is divine! The designs are beautiful and I love the combinations of fussy cut and paper flowers mixed with the die cuts and lace .. absolutely gorgeous!! The card is gorgeous too. Fabulous layers and I love the cute fairy. Wonderful makes!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Marg said above, WOW! WOW! WOW. these are gorgeous, you sure have worked your magic here Tania. So many lovely details. Congrats on the GDT too, so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!