Thursday, April 19, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard April DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have my latest creations to share with you as part of my DT work for April for Anna's Craft Cupboard.

This month I got to work with the gorgeous  Simple Stories Bliss Collection, which I created a couple of layouts and two cards.

"Total Bliss"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Simple Stories Bliss Collection
Kaisercraft Stencil
Kaisercraft Botanicals Stamp
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
49 & Market Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Punch

A few close ups.....






A second layout....

"Happy Little Moments"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Simple Stories Bliss Collection
Kaisercraft Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
49 & Market Flowers 

Some close ups......






Lastly a couple of cards.


Products Used:

Smooth White Card Bases
Simple Stories Bliss Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Dylusions Sprays

Some close ups......





Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness these are so beautiful.. these papers are so pretty... and the photos are gorgeous too, your Dd is stunning... new favs.. i think you would have enjoyed creating these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - these are all sensational Tania! I adore the colour combo and I love the way you've made completely different projects with the same set of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! All of these are simply stunning Tania!! The papers are really pretty with lovely colours and you have used them to perfection. Love the photos on your layouts and they are so beautifully documented and showcased and the cards are just fabulous!! Love, love, love them all!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!