Thursday, April 5, 2018

Scrapmatts April DT Shares

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my latest DT creations for Scrapmatts for April.

This month I have two layouts using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies..... First up

"Shine Bright"


Products Used:

Scrapmatts Stencil - Bricks ST9023 A5
Scrapmatts Chipboard Wildflowers 01 CB4072 
Prima Zella Teal Patterned Papers and Embellishments
Prima Flowers
Viva Inka-Gold Silver and Gold Paint
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray





Second layout....

"Happy"


Products Used:

Scrapberry's Patterned Papers
49 & Market Flowers
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Scrapmatts Stencil - ST9027 Damask A6
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB2003 Page Borders 02
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1229 Chains 02
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6115 Assorted Words 28
Dylusions Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!
 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh these two layouts are so beautiful.. and I love how you have used the Scrapmatts chippies and stencils.. I just love the wildflowers chippies and love how you have used them on your page too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love both these pages Tania!! Gorgeous photos and so beautifully showcased with the fab chippies and beautiful flowers. Both colour ways are stunning and I love all the textures and details! Absolutely gorgeous works!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, Tania. These are both gorgeous with incredible detail, but I especially love the second one of you with your daughter. Such a beautiful keepsake. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!