Sunday, May 6, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard April Cyber Crop DT Challenge Shares

Hi there!

Over at Anna's Craft Cupboard we have just celebrated their 12th Birthday with a fabulous Cyber Crop.  It was so much fun, with lots of great challenges and lots of laughs.......

I hosted my first ever Blind Crop and also the first ever Double Page Blind Crop, I won't say I wasn't a tad nervous but I also really enjoyed it and look forward to hosting another one again.   Below is the lists that you needed for each page.



This is the first page that I created from the Part 1 list.

"Special Memory"







This is the second page that I created from the Part 2 list. 

"Thankful"





This is the two pages together.......


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardsrock
Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Patterned Papers and Collectables
D-Lish Scraps and Green Tara Flowers
Memory Box Stencil
Kaisercraft Mists
Paper Doilies

Next up is the Sketch Challenge.

Here's my take......

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Wildflower Patterned Papers
Uniquely Creative Dies
Green Tara and Magnolia Flowers
Kaisercraft Mists





The next challenge I played along with was the Board Game Challenge......



My dice rolls were - 1. Ephemera, 2. Flowers (woohoo), 3. 5 Patterned papers, 4. Mist, 5. Pastel Colours

"You Make My Heart Sing"


Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla More Than Words Patterned Papers and Ephemera
Charms Creations Heart
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Stencil
Kaisercraft Mist





And the last challenge that I played along with was the Sweet or Sour MoodBoard.  I went with Sweet........


"Just Perfect"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Wildflower Patterned Papers and Collectables
Charms Creation Heart
Prima and Magnolia Flowers
Assorted Metal FLowers
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp
2 Craft Chipboard
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray




Well that's all from me today!!  I hope you got to play along too, and enjoyed all the fun games and challenges........
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh these look so beautiful.. well done on your blind scrap challenge it looks amazing... I didnt get around to any of the challenges as I went down to my daughters place but then I was getting lots of cuddles with my grand daughter!! Maybe I will have more time nest time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!