Saturday, May 5, 2018

Scrapmatts May DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for May......

First up a layout!

"You Make Life Beautiful"


Products Used:

Scrapmatts Assorted Words 28 CB6115
Scrapmatts Frames 19 CB6091
Scrapmatts 01 CB4072
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5001
Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Patterned Papers and Collectables
FWAB Flowers
Kaiser Mists 
Paper Doilies

I created the background for this layout using the Bubbles stencil, randomly placing it on the page and adding colour until I was happy!
I used the gorgeous Ornate Ovals in the White finish and cut them in half and added them to each side of the photo and on each edge too....  I embellished the page with lots of yummy blooms and finished it by tucking in some of the chipboard Stamens from the Wildflower collection and a chipboard title from the assorted words 28.

Here's a few close ups...........




My second project to share with you is a canvas!

"Love the Way you Smile"


Products Used:

Scrapmatts Printer's Tray 06 CB5161
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5001
Scrapmatts Circles 02 CB5138
Scrapmatts Sprays 15 CB5166
Scrapmatts Words 21 CB6103
* x 10 Canvas
Dylusions Sprays
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Inka-Gold Gold Paint


Then I had some fun adding colour, I wanted the canvas to be quite vibrant so I used Dylusions sprays and keeping adding colour until I was happy.  I altered the String Circles and Star shapes using Viva Inka- Gold paint and the Leaf Sprays with Lindy's Magicals.  Finished my canvas by adding lots of pretty blooms and a Title from the Scrap Words 21 Chipboard set.

A few close ups........





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!
 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!